Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tip #2: Unobstruct Your Excuses

Here are my top 3 excuses for just about anything and everything on Earth:
1) it will take too much time
2) it's not the right time
3) Oooo! A new People magazine just came!

When it came to working on my attic, I knew I had to throw my excuses out the window and get busy. It was either that or throw the contents my attic out the window -- and have you seen the prices of renting a Dumpster lately?

What's your excuse?

HOMEWORK: Need an accountability partner? Email me at julianntov@gmail.com and let me know your excuse(s).

Unobstruct Your View!
Juliann

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. All worthwhile advice. Good luck with the blog (he says, sitting amongst piles of stuff he should be unobstructing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jul:

    Just wanted to tell you I loved your latest blog. I laughed out loud at the "That 70's Show" joke. I also really liked the tip about only keeping clothing in colors that actually look good on you. The link to that color site was great.

    You are just so organized and inspiring!

    Love you,
    Allie

    ReplyDelete